The Municipal Liaison Officer (MLO) helps residents with licensing and registration tasks, including drivers licensing, general identification cards, vehicle registration, Employment Insurance, and birth, death, and marriage certificates.
The MLO is Jane Pameolik. She can be reached at 857-2841.
Forms and Documents
- Nunavut Application for birth/death/marriage Certificate
- Canada Child Benefits Application / ᓄᑕᖃᓅᕈᑎᑦ
- Application for Birth Certificate
- Application for Employment Insurance - Online
- Adult General Passport Application
- Child General Passport Application
- Social Insurance Application / ᐊᐅᒃᑕᔫᖅ ᐱᓕᕆᔪᖕᓇᐅᒻᒧᑦ (ᓯᐊᕕᔅ ᑲᓇᑕ)
- Declaration of Lost/Stolen/Misplaced General ID / ᒐᕙᒪᒃᑯᓐᓄᑦ ᐊᖏᕈᑦ ᐃᓕᑕᕆᔭᐅᔪᒥᒃ ᑕᒻᒪᐃᔪᓐᓂ
- Declaration of Lost/Stolen/Misplaced Driver’s License / ᒐᕙᒪᒃᑯᓄᑦ ᐊᖏᕈᑦ ᓚᐃᓴᒥᒃ ᑕᒻᒪᐅᔪᓂ
- Nunavut Health Care Card – Request for Change
- Nunavut Health Care Application Form